filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Biddeford blankets are a safety hazard

Two blankets quit completely, then started to turn on and off randomly. Concerned about possibly hurting someone or burning down our home. Tried contacting the company, but couldnt get a response. Junk junk junk
#1193513

Biddeford blankets are junk

The same thing happened to me. I keep calling Biddeford and having replacements sent to me and they too have stopped working within weeks. It’s a joke. Now they don’t even return my multiple voicemail messages. I seriously do not know how they stay in business.

Biddeford Blankets - Quit working after a week

Quit working after a week I bought it. The third one I’ve gone through in five years never again. Cheaply made of course and a piece of crap

Biddeford Blankets - Never again

Christmas present. Stopped working after 1 use. I returned it and bought the same one. After a month the blanket no longer heats up, hence defeating the purpose of the HEATED blanket.
1.5
Colonie, New York
Reply to reviews
Biddeford Blankets - Lucky house didn't burn down.. No response to 3- detailed emails..
We bought a blanket for my daughter that was light but electric. We bought it a little over a year ago and the controller melted in the night. My daughter woke up smelling something and when we found it it was melting. No electrical outlet issues on our part as you can...
I didn't like
  • Not response to safety issue
  • Melted durning night

Biddeford Blankets - Stop working 3 weeks after purchase

Not only did it stop working....had to pay 25 dollars to return it. Finally got my replacement three weeks later.... NOT THE SAME BLANKET. Different color and different style. Called customer service and all they can say is send it back. Are they kidding..... it could take another 3 weeks to get the blanket I paid for. SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT.....I WILL BE ABLE TO USE MY BLANKET IN THE SPRING
1.3

Biddeford Blankets - Horrible Blanket

Daughter used one month & stopped working, bought another to replace it & that one stopped working overnight!!!!!

Biddeford Blankets - Poor did not last very long

Well have heated throw for a few months and now the controller stopped working. Have tried it is several different outlets and does not light up. Can’t see spending money on a new controller if they go out ever few months Ok apparently you don’t take comments seriously unless they have at least 100 words. WHAT is that all about. So the product does not work. {{REDACTED}}
2.1
I didn't like
  • Stopped working

Biddeford Blankets - 4 weeks and it's done

Controller powers on but will not allow adjustment or power off. No blinking like others have mentioned. Poor quality.
3.3

Phone:
(800) 789-6441

Biddeford Blankets Products and Services

Biddeford Blankets - Fire hazard

We turn the control on to warm bed and left the room for five minutes. Came back in and the control was smoking and had burned the night stand.
3.0