Purchased an electric blanket at Kohl's and 2 weeks later it wasn't heating much and kept showing an error so I exchanged it at the store.This one worked for 3 months.

No luck with customer service so I spoke with a manager at Kohl's in hopes that they could connect me with someone from Biddeford and was told that they can't. That's when I searched online and saw the negative reviews- even the Better Business Bureau has been involved with 286 complaints in the last 3 years!

I will register a complaint with them.How can Kohl's do business with a company like that?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of biddeford blankets blanket from Biddeford Blankets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Biddeford Blankets to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Biddeford Blankets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Biddeford Blankets?

Comments

I love the warmth of my throw living in Devil's Lake ND. I have now 4 controls that do not work. I am trying to contact the company for replacements